Thursday, November 6, 2008

Taco del mar YUM

Taco Del Mar!!

taco del mar is by far my fave place to eat ! If we are eating out as a family it is probably going to be at Taco del mar. Almost everything there is GF. and I can have them hold the cheese for my little dairy allergy child. My favorite is the Super meat nacho. It's so big I can only eat a 1/2 size but it is so filling and surprisingly healthy. They make everything fresh that day including their guacamole! If you have a taco I suggest the soft corn they actually use 2 tortillas so they can hold up. Just remind them to put down foil on the tortilla press before they put the tortillas on there. Payson loves to share nachos but looks forward to having a kids meal chicken taco. Their kids meal is only 2.29 and comes with chips and a drink.
the following items ARE NOT GF
enchilada sauce
shredded pork meat
flour tortillas DUH!!
check out their website www.tacodelmar.com to find a location or to look at their gluten free menu. DELISH!!!!

No comments: