Wednesday, February 4, 2009

mommies turn

Well, sorry for not blogging for so long. but, today i got my turn having an endoscopy. Yes, they tested for celiac and i will get those results next week. They found that i have some GERD and a medium sized hiatal hernia. Payson was my angel before and after the procedure. He gave me great advice. I will always treasure the moment we shared together last night at bedtime. I was giving him a kiss after bed time prayers and I asked him what he prayed for. He said I prayed that you have celiac. I asked him why did he pray for that. He said so that he wouldn't be the only one in the family. Plus he said if you have celiac you won't need a surgery just my food. I guess even if you can empathize you really can't have a full understanding of what your celiac child goes through. Payson also stayed home to "take care of mommy" while daddy took sister to dance and little brother with him. Payson was so amazing. He stayed by my side and watched a movie. He brought me a Sprite without me even asking just because he thought i might like one. He even cleaned up his room and sprayed air freshner to make the house look cleaner "because i know how much you like it". I am so proud of my little man and what a good example he is for me. He is braver then I could ever be.

No comments: